In a few days, I'll upload a new Ferrari 14-T model which solves some issues with an older model. The Maquettes-Papier forum (where I'll upload it) is down for a few days now, but I'll edit this post once it's back up again. I'll share a few pictures of the new model in comparison with the old one.
- Engine cover edited to be more like the ones of the other Ferrari cars.
- Fixed the issue where the engine cover went over the head rest.
- Slightly changed the livery: the 'diagonal Italian flag' on the car wasn't diagonal on the old version.
- Enlarged the front wing to be like the 2015-16 McLarens (in the old version, it was not wide enough).
- Changed the front wing endplates to be more like the ones of the other Ferraris.
- Made the car a bit longer, it was a lot smaller than the other Ferraris.
- The rear/diffusor and the floor are now based on the 2013 Ferrari. Easier to fold.